Company Name: Unión de Industrias de la Bateria, S.L. (hereinafter, UNIBAT)
Registered Address: C/Llull, 321-329, Edificio CINC, Oficina 318 – 08019 – Barcelona
Tax ID No. (NIF): B-65373151
|PURPOSE||To perform the necessary commercial and administrative tasks in relation to the users of the website; to send advertising and commercial communications via email, fax, SMS, MMS, social media or any other electronic or physical medium (provided the user has consented beforehand); to respond to any queries and/or provide any information requested by the user; and to provide the services and/or supply the products that the user has purchased or subscribed to.|
|LAWFUL BASIS (RECIPIENTS)||Consent of the affected party; execution of a contract; legal obligation; legitimate interest of the data controller.|
|RECIPIENTS OF INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS AND DATA-SHARING||Your data shall not be shared with third parties except where we are legally obliged to do so. Your data shall not be subject to international transfer without your prior consent.|
|RIGHTS||Access, rectification and cancellation of data, along with the other rights specified in the additional information.|
|STORAGE||Your data shall be kept in our processing records for as long as it is needed in order to serve the purpose for which it was collected, and for the duration required to comply with any legal obligations that may arise.|
UNIBAT, as the data controller responsible for the website, and in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December (LOPDGDD), Law 34/2002 of 11 July on E-Commerce and Information Society Services (LSSICE), and other legislation related to the protection of personal data, hereby informs you that it has adopted the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data collected.
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
Your personal data shall only be processed for the following purposes:
– To perform the necessary commercial and administrative tasks in relation to the users of the website;
– To send advertising messages via email, fax, SMS, MMS, social media or any other electronic or physical medium (provided the user has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications in electronic format by virtue of having subscribed to the NEWSLETTER);
– To respond to any queries and/or provide any information requested by the user;
– To provide the services and/or supply the products that the user has purchased or subscribed to;
– To use your data to contact you (via electronic or physical means) in order to obtain your option with regard to the service provided; and
– Profile and usability analyses shall be performed.
– Within the context of the contractual relationship between the data controller and the client and/or supplier, the data pertaining to clients and/or suppliers shall be processed in compliance with the necessary administrative, fiscal, accounting and employment-related obligations as specified by the legislation in force.
You may revoke your consent at any time by sending an email with the subject heading “Baja” (“Unsubscribe”) to
In accordance with the LSSICE, UNIBAT does not engage in SPAMMING practices and therefore does not send commercial messages via email that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each message the user receives from us there will be an option to cancel the express consent that was given in order to receive our messages.
We shall not process your personal data for any purposes other than those described herein, except where we are obliged to do so by law or judicial demand.
LAWFUL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
The data collected is processed on the lawful basis of your consent to its processing for the purposes described above. This consent is requested when the corresponding box is checked at the time the data is collected. Paragraph (a) of Section 1, Article 6 of the GDPR.
If the personal data requested is not provided or this data protection policy is not accepted, it shall not be possible to subscribe to, sign up for, or receive information regarding the products and services offered by UNIBAT.
If there is a preexisting contractual relationship between the parties, the prior existence of a commercial relationship between the parties shall constitute the lawful basis for the implementation of any necessary administrative, fiscal, accounting and employment-related obligations that may apply by virtue of the legislation in force. Paragraph (b) of Section 1, Article 6 of the GDPR. This shall also apply when it is necessary to process personal data in order to implement pre-contractual measures.
If the processing is necessary in order to safeguard a legitimate interest of our company or a third party, and if this interest is not overridden by the interests and fundamental rights and freedoms of the interested party, the lawful basis for the processing of the data shall be as specified in Paragraph (f) of Section 1, Article 6 of the GDPR.
RECIPIENTS OF INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS AND DATA-SHARING
The data provided by the user may be shared with or accessed by the following:
Our suppliers, in their capacity as data processors. The user’s personal data may be shared with service providers. Personal data shall be processed on the basis of instruction, in accordance with Article 28 of the GDPR. Processors shall only have access to the information that is necessary for them to perform the corresponding activity, and for the minimum duration necessary.
Public administrations, bodies and authorities, under the circumstances provided for by law.
- If the user has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications in electronic format by virtue of having subscribed to the NEWSLETTER, they also consent to the sending of communications in electronic format informing the user of the activities, services, promotions, advertisements, news, special offers and other information regarding services or products that are offered by UNIBAT and are identical or similar to those that were initially purchased by or of interest to the user.
- The storing of their data for the duration specified in the applicable legislation.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
As the user and interested party, you may exercise the following rights by writing to UNIBAT at the address above or by sending an email to email@example.com with the subject heading “EXERCISING OF DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS”. As stipulated in the corresponding legislation, you must also attach a photocopy of your National Identity Card (DNI) or other legally accepted means of identification.
- Right to access: the interested party has the right to find out whether any of their personal data is being processed and to obtain the corresponding information.
- Right to rectify and suppress: the interested party has the right to correct any errors and modify any inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Right to cancel: the interested party has the right to demand the deletion of any data they consider unsuitable or excessive.
- Right to oppose: the interested party has the right for their data not to be processed, and/or for the processing of their data to cease.
- Right to restrict processing: the interested party has the right to place a limit on the personal data that is stored, in order to restrict its future processing.
- Right to data portability: the interested party has the right to obtain their processed data and to share it with other data controllers without restriction.
- Right to not be subject to automated individual decisions (including profiling): the interested party has the right to not be subject to decisions that are based on automated processing and affect said party significantly.
As the user, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. Withdrawing consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out prior to said withdrawal of consent.
You also have the right to file a claim with the supervisory authority (the Spanish Data Protection Agency – AEPD) if you believe your rights may have been violated in relation to the protection of your data.
STORING YOUR DATA
Your data shall be kept for the duration of your commercial relationship with us or until you exercise your right to cancel, oppose or restrict the processing of your data. However, we shall store a certain amount of personal data related to identification and traffic for a maximum of two years, so that we can provide said data in the event it is requested by a judge or in court, or in order to take internal action in response to unlawful use of the website.
You shall not be subject to decisions that are based on automated processing and affect your data.
OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION CHANNELS
Users are hereby informed that the channels used by the company to communicate with its clients and other interested parties are the company telephone, company mobile telephone, and company email.
If you share your personal details via any communication channels other than those specified in this section, the company shall be held exempt from liability with regard to the security measures for the channel in question.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The data controller collects the following information:
– Information that is shared by the users via the various services offered on the website.
– Information shared via the various forms provided on the website.
If you refuse to provide the obligatory information, it will not be possible to handle your specific request. You hereby declare that the information and data you share with us is accurate, up to date and truthful. If there are any changes to your data, please notify us immediately. This will help us to ensure that the data we process is up to date at all times and does not contain any errors.
You are hereby informed that UNIBAT may have a presence on social networks. The processing of data pertaining to users who follow the official accounts of UNIBAT on social networks (and/or link to us or connect with us in any way via social networks) is governed by the terms and conditions specified in this section, and by the networks’ own terms and conditions of use, privacy policies and regulations governing access, which the user will have accepted beforehand.
UNIBAT shall process your data in order to manage its presence on the social network correctly, to inform you of its products, services and activities, and for any other purposes permitted under the regulations of the social network in question.
Publication of the following content is hereby prohibited:
– Content that is presumably considered unlawful under national, regional or international law, content that involves presumably unlawful activities, and content that violates the principle of good faith.
– Content that infringes the fundamental rights of persons, infringes online etiquette, or disturbs or may arouse negative opinions in our users or third parties; and, in general, content that UNIBAT considers inappropriate.
– And, in general, content that violates the principles of legality, honour, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, maintenance of public order, protection of private life, consumer protection, and intellectual and industrial property rights.
Furthermore, UNIBAT reserves the right to withdraw content deemed inappropriate from the website or the company social network without prior notice.
Messages sent via social networks shall be stored in a file owned by UNIBAT and the company may use the corresponding data to send you information that may be of interest to you.
Under all circumstances, if you share personal information via a social network, UNIBAT shall be exempt from any liability related to the security measures applied to the platform in question. If the user wishes to know more about said measures, they must consult the corresponding terms and conditions for the social network in question.
The data you share with us shall be processed confidentially. UNIBAT has adopted all of the necessary technical and organizational measures and applied all of the necessary levels of protection to ensure the data is processed securely and to prevent it from being altered, lost, stolen, processed or accessed without authorization, in accordance with current technological capabilities and the nature of the data stored.
Likewise, UNIBAT shall strive to ensure the website is not attacked by computer viruses. However, in light of the fact that technology is constantly evolving and new technological threats are continually emerging, the company cannot guarantee that the website is free of computer viruses. It is therefore the user’s responsibility to ensure that they have installed all of the necessary antivirus and firewall software to prevent infection by computer viruses. Under no circumstances shall UNIBAT bear any form of liability in relation.
If the user subscribes to the blog, they are hereby informed that the data they share shall be processed for the purpose of managing their blog subscription and to notify them of updates. The data shall be stored as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of its processing. When this is no longer the case, the data shall be deleted, using the appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymization of the data or the total destruction thereof. The data shall not be shared with third parties unless the company is required to do so by law.
PUBLICATION OF OPINIONS
If the user wishes to publish an opinion concerning the company’s products and/or services on the website, they are hereby informed that the data they share shall be processed in order to enable their suggestions, experiences and opinions to be published and thereby be of help to other users. The data in question shall be stored as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of its processing. When this is no longer the case, the data shall be deleted, using the appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymization of the data or the total destruction thereof. Opinions shall be published on our website and the only personal data made public shall be the contributor’s name.
For all corresponding purposes, the relationship between UNIBAT and the users of the services it provides via this website is subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction, to which the parties expressly submit. Any disputes arising from or related to the use of said services shall be resolved by the courts and tribunals of the city of Barcelona.